Dura Bond sells Casing Spacers, End Seals and Link Seals from CCI pipe to fit all of your installation needs. Sizing and Pricing available upon request.
Offered in different cradle configurations to fit any job or unique application, the casing spacers are available in Carbon / Stainless Steel or Polyethylene.
Please have the following information ready when placing your order:
– Casing Spacer Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, or Polyethylene
– Configuration: Standard (Clear Bell Only), Centered, Centered Restrained, Clustered
– Type of Carrier Pipe
– Diameter of Carrier Pipe
– Inside Diameter of Casing Pipe (or Casing wall thickness)
– Outside Diameter OD of Bell (if applicable)
– Width of Spacer, Model Number etc..
– Additional information (for multi-pipe, cluster design)
– Model & Quantity of End Seals
– Quantity of Spacers*
*Recommended spacing for steel carrier pipe is 6 ft. to 8 ft. (Typically, length of casing, divide by 6 +2 = # of spacers). Recommended spacing for PVC type pipe (Bell & Spigot) is 2 casing spacers per joint.